Welcome & Introductions

Miscellaneous topics not covered by other categories go here as well as inquiries and posts about the forum itself
voiceofreason

Welcome & Introductions

Post by voiceofreason » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:50 pm

Hello and welcome to Facts Don't Care 2.0. This will be a great place for discourse and discussion over a myriad of intriguing topics. Don't hesitate to post and ask Todd or I if anyone has questions or concerns. New users should create a reply to this topic with a relatively concise description about yourself and what you enjoy. Thanks and enjoy!

voiceofreason

Re: Welcome & Introductions

Post by voiceofreason » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm Max and I have a broad gamut of interests ranging from mathematics to political science. I'm an avid self-learner and assiduous in my efforts to learn new things. Withdrew from college a few years back and I've been on my own for the better ever since. Feel free to send a DM if you want to know more.

Todd

Post by Todd » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:24 pm

Hey all,

I'm Todd. Like voiceofreason, I have a broad interest in a lot of topics from science to politics and mathematics. I have two kids and currently go to school at ASU as apart of their online program for Software Engineering. I am also a 5 year Navy veteran with 2 deployments on board the USS Makin Island (LHD 8). So please, feel free to DM me with any questions, comments or concerns. It can be feedback for the forums, perhaps your interested in becoming an engineer, need math help or want to hear my various political rants or sarcasm that voiceofreason gets a laugh out of.

loadedanvils

Post by loadedanvils » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:54 am

I'm loadedanvils. I try to do cool shit with my free time away from my job where I mostly do boring shit.